Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Firecracker




Firecracker
July 3, 2021
Christoval, Texas
Registration with lots of volunteers.
  • Brian with grandson Chase


As Christine gets ready, you can tell her thoughts are "Finally, another ride"."

Everyone started lining up. I was behind Brian and Chase as I looked down and discovered tennis shoes still on, not my riding shoes.


As one can guess, by the time I went back to the car, changed shoes, of course I was the last one to begin the ride.
"Oh, I can't take him anywhere".



















Thanks to the Christoval Volunteer Fire Department for sponsoring the ride and to the sponsoring organizations.
A few of the photos contained hints of the gathering clouds. And, as we lined up for the BBQ plate, it started raining. It was going to be an "outside" event, but we decided to get our plates to go. Christoval is not that far from San Angelo so we still had a warm plate as we ate in our house. Thanks to all who made the day a great one.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment